RECENT POSTS
recent

How to install windows 10 without waiting


Welcome again guys to my blog. Today I will show you how to update your computer to WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION. But first make sure your computer has at least 1 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM for 32 bit or 2GB of RAM for 64bit users.
  
  Let's start:-

First, open windows update. You can find it by searching in start menu.

Next, go to the left side you will find settings open it then make sure in the settings option that you have checked (give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates) & (give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update windows)

Then open command prompt as an administration then type
Wuauclt.exe / updatenow     then press enter.

Finally go back to windows update and make sure WINDOWS 10 logo is there ,so new you can update to the latest windows

Thank you guys for reading and if you find it useful please share it, peace.















Source:- Th3proffesional 


NAJM

NAJM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made By ALDIN TECNO. Powered by Blogger.